Tuesday 10 November 2015

Denim Days












Finally!  A dry Autumn day where I can take advantage of the beautiful scenes at Lydiard Park to show you all this gorgeous denim dress I picked up at Topshop, Oxford Circus and gorgeous Primark Coat.

With Denim being one of my all time favourite trends I thought it was completely necessary to hold off showing you guys this piece until I could shoot it in the best possible way to do it complete justice!


This dress is of an A-line shape accompanied with a belt around the waist it looks undeniably chic!  (I’ve fastened the belt at my back to give the dress more shape).  Finished with a vintage wash, contrast stitching and buttons, this piece is predominantly casual appropriate but could be stretched to suit a smart/casual night out/meal when dressed with heeled sandals and a clutch.


I’ve been taking such pride in wearing this denim and I know I'm not going to get bored of it anytime soon.  It's without a doubt going to be versatile through most of our annual seasons meaning I can get a lot of wear out of it.   I’ll be making it warmer by layering with jumpers, chunky knits and tights, or even just on its own with gladiator sandals throughout Summer.

As for the coat, I picked this up in Primark at such a reasonable price and have been obsessing over it ever since!  Personally, I think this looks more expensive than a cheap purchase so I was overjoyed when I came across it!  The fur collar is exactly what I've been wanting throughout this season when I need a little something to take the chill off my neck but don't necessarily want to wear a scarf.  The fur possesses a really soft texture (as well as the rest of the coat), and comes as a detachable piece.  The coat is extremely smart with or without.

If you're wanting to purchase this dress as a student remember to take advantage of discounts such as UNIDAYS, where 10% off is currently being offered at Topshop!




Thank you so much for reading!

Chanaley x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© C h a n a l e y

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig