Monday 7 December 2015

CHANALEY x JORD WATCHES












Hey everyone!  I hope you're all well.

Firstly I am so sorry to have been so distant with my blog recently.  I've had a super busy couple weeks at uni working towards a deadline, however now it has passed I can get back to my old blogging ways which I love so much! ♥
So, yes!  Back to the content of today's blog post.  How beautiful is this watch?!  It's something seriously special which I have been incredibly excited to share with you all, and I can't possibly wait any longer to tell you all about it.

This beautiful new accessory of mine has traveled all the way from St.Louis, Missouri in the US and what a worthwhile journey it took!  Designed and produced by US based company JORD Wood Watches this unique product has such an incredible contemporary lifestyle appeal.  

Made out of the best exotic woods whilst being responsibly sourced, these time pieces make the most fantastic gifts, and can still get to you in time for Christmas.   My gorgeous watch is made from the native Hawaiian Koa wood - a wood which is listed as being a species of least concern (as reported by the IUCN), and is from JORD's 'Cora Series' (See more about JORD's sustainability under their 'Materials' tab).


My watch is so versatile being of a dark wood with a slightly red/mahogany coloured tint to it, and I realise increasingly more appropriate for the winter surroundings ahead of us.  Speaking of winter (yes, I'm sorry) I can't wait to style this piece with my cosy knitwear so keep your eyes peeled on my instagram to find out exactly how I do it!

In a perfectly finished maple box, my parcel was put together with great love and attention.  I really love a brand who take pride in their packaging as well as product, and JORD have truly set the bar.  I'm more than impressed!

And lastly, the value of my JORD watch will not be realise how much time has passed, but it'll be to stay aware of making that time count.  Here's to making memories with those you love.  Stay safe this holiday, and be conscious of making every moment special.


Thank you as always guys.

With love,

Chanaley x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hey there, Lux Woods was born out of a perfect storm of a passion for sustainable wood watches,
    healing natural stone bracelets,, and a desire to give back and make a difference https://luxwoodwatches.com/ in our
    website you can see where the real class is!

    ReplyDelete

© C h a n a l e y

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig