Thursday 8 June 2017

Playing With my New Camera

Hey everyone!

It's been so long since I've posted anything, however I've invested in a new camera which has completely boosted my want to create lots more interesting content!  I've been mind mapping so many new ideas, so I hope you enjoy this little re-introduction to my blog where  I can't wait to be uploading higher quality images, with a look and theme that I'm so much more happy with which I hope will be reflected in the types and quantity of post I hope to be uploading.

The camera I've taken the plunge to invest in is the Olympus Pen F which I purchased from John Lewis. I can't even begin to tell you how impressed I am with this little beauty, but I'll wait to explain much more in another post!

My boyfriend and I took the Pen out to have a bit of a play at my local country park in Swindon, where we're lucky enough to have free reign of some gorgeous landscapes and architecture.    At the park there are a handful of Cotswold stone buildings which we had free reign to browse the grounds of which have made for some beautiful backdrops. This has been enhanced by a couple features on the Pen which allowed us to edit the brightness of the shot prior to uploading it to any editing software - result!!  Keep your eyes peeled for an upcoming post which will be all about finding my feet with my shiny new camera!




 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© C h a n a l e y

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig