Wednesday 26 July 2017

Calm Camelia

As you may have noticed; this time last week I was happily sunning myself in beautiful Portugal.  This was my first time in the country and I was overwhelmed with how beautiful it was, in particular how vibrant it could be in places where gorgeous blooms flooded their walkways.

Exploring with one of my closest friends, we frequently walked through our local town of Alvor and were presented with picturesque beaches and landscapes which I completely didn't expect to see - you'll see those images over my next few blog posts.

For now, here are my favourite images from our trip taken on the grounds of our hotel with some gorgeous camellias setting the scene.









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© C h a n a l e y

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig