Saturday 5 August 2017

Basic Midi

One of the most simple holiday outfits chucked together from a basic midi dress I've kept in the back of my wardrobe for the last few years, and a vibrant fuscia bag. If I could give you just one style tip, it would be when dressing up basics to ensure that your main accessories are bright and bold and add a point of interest (although remember that less is more so not too much colour). 

I wore this outfit to dine in at the  Vintage Cheese & Wine Bar which served up the most amazing food. Unfortunately I didn't get any photos as the atmosphere was quite dark yet cosy, but yeah, fantastic!








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© C h a n a l e y

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig